York University Nursing Students
Synergy Employment Services Inc. (Synergy) will be conducting on site Student Permit Checking, N95 Mask Fit Testing and CPR Training services for York University School of Nursing Collaborative and 2nd Entry Students. You will book ALL your appointments through the Synergy Gateway, which is accessible through a username and password that has been emailed to your school email address.
Collaborative Nursing Students Please read this entire page before logging in to the Synergy Gateway.
It is important that you book your appointments in a timely manner as spots fill up quickly.
For Permit Checking:
- Electronic Student Permit Check (ESPC): This service allows you to upload all your clinical placement permit requirements securely to the Synergy Gateway. You DO NOT have to attend an in-person appointment. You will be notified of your status to proceed to clinical by the Synergy Gateway 2 business days from your appointment. You agree to check your school and/or junk email for updates.
- Student Permit Checking (SPC): This service is conducted on campus and REQUIRES you to attend an in-person appointment. At this appointment you must provide documented proof of all your permit requirements to a Synergy representative. You will be notified of your status to proceed to clinical by the Synergy Gateway 2 business days from your appointment. You agree to check your school email and junk mail for update.
- All your information will be updated in your HSPnet account
A username and password has been sent to your York university email address allowing you access to the Synergy Gateway.
The Synergy Helpdesk is available Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm EST. Our help desk operates on a ticket based system and all inquiries are answered by email. Please note that the help desk cannot book, cancel or reschedule student appointments.
To create a Help Desk Ticket:
or open the following URL in your web browser: www.synergyhelps.com
**If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Password" feature during log in and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Read through the Welcome tab of the Synergy Gateway for important information on the services available to you including associated fees.
- Visit the Help Desk / Video tab to view helpful how to videos on how to use the Synergy Gateway.
- Have questions, visit our virtual help desk by going to: www.synergyhelps.com
- You will be using the Synergy Gateway for scheduling your appointments and uploading your CPP requirements (ESPC). All your data will be updated in HSPNET.
- YORK Incoming 2nd Entry Students: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS