Our CPR training courses provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) for Adults, Children and Babies. All full course participants receive a Manual + Laminated Certification Card. Synergy offers Level A, C and HCP certification and both Full and Recertification courses through our training partner MedGlobe Synergy.
- The First Aider’s Role
- Assisting with Medications
- Deadly Bleeding
- Check, Call Care
- Angina & Heart Attack
- Choking-Adult, Child, Baby
- H.A.I.N.E.S Recovery Position
- CPR-Adult, Child, Baby
- Take home materials
- Multiple Choice Test (min. 75% pass grad
- BVM -Adult, Infant (HCP Level)
- Jaw Thrust (HCP Level)
- Pulse Check (HCP Level)
- Rescue Breathing - Adult, Child, Infant (HCP Level)
- 2 Rescuer CPR - Adult, Child, Infant (HCP Level)
The above course description and content remains the same.
Prerequisite: Must have a valid and current CPR ertification present at the time of course starting for verification.